InvesTier – Partnership & Investor Accounting
As investors become more sophisticated, funds of funds, hedge funds and their administrators require not only transparency but robust platforms that can ensure investment accuracy, accountability and regulatory compliance.
Firms around the world rely on SunGard’s InvesTier solution for partnership, investor accounting and reporting to support both U.S. domestic partnerships and offshore, unitized investment corporations. Scalable to thousands of investors, InvesTier's multi-currency, double-entry general ledger accounting and reporting system helps fund accountants and managers, as well as third-party administrators, improve client service while reducing the cost, complexity and risk associated with error-prone manual processing.
Because no two businesses operate the same way, InvesTier provides the ability to configure an unlimited number of user-defined fee calculations, side-pocket allocations, process gates and variable break periods, based on your specific investment goals and business objectives. You can take on a greater number of complex funds to help attract more capital investments.
SunGard’s InvesTier partnership and investor accounting solution helps third-party administrators to:
- Track tax allocations for both onshore and offshore funds
- Automate investor reporting and recordkeeping and minimize risk
- Streamline workflow and secure data
- Run performance fee calculations
SunGard’s InvesTier partnership and investor accounting solution supports:
- Fund-of-fund accounting with a complete back-office solution that encompasses both investment and partner/shareholder accounting and reporting
- Hedge fund accounting with a flexible and robust investor accounting and reporting solution, operating in concert with portfolio accounting systems such as SunGard’s VPM solution
- Fund administrators with a comprehensive fund and investor accounting to track investor contributions and redemptions, calculate complex investor fees, record and allocate gains and expenses, and produce account statements